|Subject:||Re: A mood survey, if you want to call it that...|
|Author:||CN (Authenticated as CN)|
|Date:||January 31, 2013 at 11:09:06 AM|
|Reply to:||A mood survey, if you want to call it that... by Billina|
1. What is your mood today?
2. Is there anything in particular that made you feel this way?
- The border police had its yearly two day get-together yesterday but I couldn't stay over night because I had to get up at 5 am. I still left pretty late but the party was just getting started and I'm kind of disappointed I didn't get to see all the officers get drunk and do embarrassing things. Anyway, I have been to Stockholm today, at the national police academy for some not so interesting stuff. I just got back. Not enough sleep and all the travelling have made me really tired. I'm glad I have the day off tomorrow.
3. Do you think you will feel any different tomorrow?
- I hope so. I plan to sleep as long as I want.
* Ellen * Astrid * Eira * August * Isidore * Emmanuel *
but she wants to be sure 'cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|