||oosteph (Authenticated as oosteph)
||March 15, 2008 at 3:09:23 PM
I first thought of this name when I saw the movie 'Juno'. Although I think Juno is a little much for a girl, (Think Juno Beach and the Juno Awards) Junia (pronounced JOO-nee-ah)seems to flow nicely and avoids the whole Juno issue.
So what does everyone think of this name? Too girly? Too awkward?
Also, I would love to use the nickname Junebug. Does this work with Junia?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Junia - oosteph Mar 15 2008, 3:09:23 PM
- Re: Junia - Mrs Claire Mar 16 2008, 7:16:03 AM
- Re: Junia - Julia Mar 15 2008, 7:11:04 PM
- Re: Junia - August Rose Mar 15 2008, 4:19:27 PM
- Junior - -=A=- Mar 15 2008, 4:16:40 PM
- Re: Junia - ToveTer Mar 15 2008, 4:12:17 PM
- Re: Junia - Kate Mar 15 2008, 3:19:07 PM
- Re: Junia - Melania Mar 15 2008, 3:18:52 PM
- Re: Junia - Sarah Kate Mar 15 2008, 3:13:42 PM