||Etoile (Authenticated as Etoile)
||March 25, 2012 at 6:51:01 PM
I've really wanted to play a writing game lately, and I realized that instead of sitting around waiting for someone else to start one, I might as well start it myself. The thing is, I've never run a game before, and I really have no idea what other people want. So, what games would you be interested in playing?
We've had a lot of multi-round prompt games recently (and, for that matter, single round prompt games), so I don't really feel like doing one of those, and I think the last self-fanfiction game might have been a bit too recent to do that again (although if you disagree, I'd be happy to start another). So far, the main ideas I've had for games are:
-The character interaction/party game (if I start one of these, I'll probably just do a party unless someone really wants a different setting)
-Something to do with tropes and clichés that I'll probably make up on the spot unless anyone has any suggestions
-I could try to find more character surveys, since people seem to like those, and maybe we could give one another prompts based off of their responses
Do you want to do any of those? Do you have any other ideas?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Game, anyone? - Etoile Mar 25 2012, 6:51:01 PM
- I suppose it's been enough time... - Etoile Mar 28 2012, 6:32:28 PM
- Re: Game, anyone? - plingy Mar 28 2012, 3:18:52 AM
- Re: Game, anyone? - Fiammetta Mar 26 2012, 1:04:07 PM
- Re: Game, anyone? - Parfaitcheri Mar 26 2012, 11:24:09 AM
- Re: Game, anyone? - La Reina Mar 26 2012, 4:02:54 AM
- Re: Game, anyone? - lakin5 Mar 25 2012, 7:31:53 PM