||Re: Game, anyone?
||La Reina (Authenticated as La Reina)
||March 26, 2012 at 4:02:54 AM
||Game, anyone? by Etoile
I'll be happy to have a self-fanfiction game again, actually; it always feels ridiculous, but at the end I always enjoy it.
Trope games would also be excellent, since I've yet to find a good trope game myself, and thus if you can come up with one, it will be most excellent indeed.
Character interaction games, as I'm sure some of us may remember, I am not particularly fond of. But if it's the one that happens, I may still try it.
Surveys are good, but no more than good. We usually get stuck as soon as it is filled up, unless, as you said, we manage to move forward from there.
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Game, anyone? - Etoile Mar 25 2012, 6:51:01 PM
- I suppose it's been enough time... - Etoile Mar 28 2012, 6:32:28 PM
- Re: Game, anyone? - plingy Mar 28 2012, 3:18:52 AM
- Re: Game, anyone? - Fiammetta Mar 26 2012, 1:04:07 PM
- Re: Game, anyone? - Parfaitcheri Mar 26 2012, 11:24:09 AM
- Re: Game, anyone? - La Reina Mar 26 2012, 4:02:54 AM
- Re: Game, anyone? - lakin5 Mar 25 2012, 7:31:53 PM