||Tassiegirl (Authenticated as Tassiegirl)
||September 30, 2012 at 11:24:22 AM
||Re: Angels by AntoinetteMarie
Would it work at all for your human character (or maybe characters)to simply call him/it The Angel? That's a kind of cop-out,I would agree.
Perhaps, think what is the angel's main quality, either in appearance or character (transparency, untrustworthness,luminessence), and then search for a name that has that meaning.
Or even, think of a person in your life who reminds you of the angel, and use that name. Even if it's Blake.Or Tristan.
- Angels - AntoinetteMarie Sep 28 2012, 11:54:04 AM
- Some Suggestions - Fleur Sep 29 2012, 11:26:59 AM
- Re: Angels - Tassiegirl Sep 28 2012, 7:05:33 PM
- Re: Angels - AntoinetteMarie Sep 29 2012, 11:58:38 AM
- Re: Angels - Tassiegirl Sep 30 2012, 11:24:22 AM