||AnaNicole (Authenticated as AnaNicole)
||May 31, 2012 at 8:33:00 AM
||Bella by Lily
At this point, I would definitely say Bella is a more common nickname.
Bella is too common for me, and I didn't ever like it that much to begin with. It's tired, the same way I think some names from the 80s are, but not quite as dated (obviously).
ETA: My cousin's daughter (now 7 or 8) is named Isabella, but goes by Izzy, actually. Although my friend just adopted a dog with the name Bella.
This message was edited by the author on May 31, 2012 at 9:09:39 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Bella - Lily May 31 2012, 8:04:45 AM
- Re: Bella - ninjato May 31 2012, 9:34:28 PM
- Re: Bella - Cristi-es May 31 2012, 4:04:57 PM
- Re: Bella - CN May 31 2012, 9:24:31 AM
- Re: Bella - Fleur May 31 2012, 9:22:54 AM
- Re: Bella - humblebee May 31 2012, 9:02:08 AM
- Re: Bella - AnaNicole May 31 2012, 8:33:00 AM
- Re: Bella - RoxStar May 31 2012, 8:20:49 AM