|Subject:||Re: Off-topic quiz (but fun, anyway!) "Are You a Witch"?|
|Author:||Melissa (guest, 188.8.131.52)|
|Date:||October 11, 2001 at 12:19:05 AM|
|Reply to:||Off-topic quiz (but fun, anyway!) "Are You a Witch"? by Nanaea|
Can I sneak in here too;)?
1. Have others ever referred to you as a witch?
Yes. (In more than one sense of the word, I'm sure.)
2. Do you have an ancestor or relative who was or is a witch?
Yes. Well, sort of. Two of my great-aunts are "curanderas", which I always have trouble explaining, but I guess "witch doctor" is sort of the best way i can describe it. They use herbalism, divination, and a bunch of other stuff for healing purposes. They also use some aspects of Santería, I think, which kind of runs rampant throughout my extended family.
3. Are you better off today than you were a year ago?
6. Do others seek out your company without your trying?
Yes. Not always a good thing;).
8. Have you experienced what you would consider E.S.P.?
Yes, as much as I hate to admit it. Things that defy logic drive me crazy;). I have this nasty habit of dreaming about places before I visit them, or people before I meet them, and then finding out that my dream was an accurate representation of the real deal. I never mention it, though--I have trouble accepting this myself and I can't imagine trying to explain it to someone else.
7. Do you ever have fits of jealousy?
Sigh. I try to keep 'em to the barest minimum...but yeah, I do:(.
9. Are you strict in your attention to feminine hygiene? (For guys, make it "masculine hygiene".)
10. Do you find others going along with what you want of them?
Yes, often. And I'll find myself wondering why, because I have non-existent persuasive skills.
11. Were your born under any of these signs: Leo, Scorpio, Pisces?
12. Have you ever been considered "cheap"?
No, not that I'm aware of.
17. Would you consider yourself to be intellectual?
19. Do you find that men often make passes at you? (For guys: Do you find that women often come on to you?)
Ummm...yes. Scary,frightfully unappealing types, mostly, but the answer is still yes.
20. Do you wear any kind of amulet or charm that has occult significance?
I have a likeness of the Aztec goddess Coatlicue tatooed on my lower back; does that count? Oh, and sometimes I wear one of those pendants with a mustard seed inside, but I'm not sure if that qualifies as "occult".
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|