|Subject:||Re: Off-topic quiz (but fun, anyway!) "Are You a Witch"?|
|Author:||Phyllis (guest, 126.96.36.199)|
|Date:||October 11, 2001 at 10:13:07 PM|
|Reply to:||Off-topic quiz (but fun, anyway!) "Are You a Witch"? by Nanaea|
1. Have others ever referred to you as a witch? Yes
2. Do you have an ancestor or relative who was or is a witch? Not that they would admit to, unless you count my Khazar ancestors.
3. Are you better off today than you were a year ago? Yes and no. I'm out of my previous domicile...
4. Do you feel you have supernatural forces working against you? Sometimes.
5. Is black your favorite color? In cats. ;)
6. Do others seek out your company without your trying? GODDESS YES! Many two interns short of a scandal, iykwim.
7. Do you ever have fits of jealousy? Yes, unfortunately.
8. Have you experienced what you would consider E.S.P.? I'm an empath.
9. Are you strict in your attention to feminine hygiene? (For guys, make it "masculine hygiene".) Mostly.
10. Do you find others going along with what you want of them? I wish, but sometimes...
11. Were your born under any of these signs: Leo, Scorpio, Pisces? Nope, Moonchild (cancer).
12. Have you ever been considered "cheap"? Alas, yes. By my siblings.
13. Have you experienced anything of a mystical nature while using drugs? I don't do drugs, but I have OOB'ed in my Relaxation & Meditation class. Does that count?
14. Do you have an interest in movies and TV shows with an occult theme? Not really.
15. Do you often wear undergarments that are black in color or of a flashy nature? Too bad there isn't a :sly: smiley on this board (as in "Wouldn't you like to know?")
16. Are you accomplished in commonplace skills? In cooking and in some forms of traditional storytelling (but storytelling isn't considered commonplace, or is it?).
17. Would you consider yourself to be intellectual? GODDESS YES! I'm known at three public libraries and two bookstores on a first-name basis AND by quite a number of my former professors.
18. Is there anything you would fear as a consequence of your practice of applied witchery? Major repercussions such as "rebound effect".
19. Do you find that men often make passes at you? (For guys: Do you find that women often come on to you?) See Question #6.
20. Do you wear any kind of amulet or charm that has occult significance? Jewitch pentacle and a "feather pentacle" (a pentacle where the points are "feathers", not like other pentacles).
Phyllis (aka Sidhe Uaine or Gaia Euphoria)
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|