|Subject:||Re: Off-topic quiz (but fun, anyway!) "Are You a Witch"?|
|Author:||Daividh the Deathless (guest, 188.8.131.52)|
|Date:||October 12, 2001 at 10:14:21 PM|
|Reply to:||Off-topic quiz (but fun, anyway!) "Are You a Witch"? by Nanaea|
Okay, I'm hitting this late, but haven't read the answers (you'll have to trust me on this. Satanic trust - HA!)
(1. No, altho it would beat some of the alternatives.)
6. No. Who has time anyway?
7. Yes. Who doesn't?
8. Yes. I can see into the minds of traffic cops (no tix in 30 years, and I've got a heavy foot and no radar detector).
9. Feminine hygiene, yes (sniff, sniff). Male hygiene, ehhh?
10. Damn right. That's why they call what I do "management".
(12. The ancestry is Scottish, and the correct term is "thrifty", but yes.)
13. Yes, but I never exhaled...
14. Sure. Beats fookin "reality" shows.
(15. No, unless you consider white Fruit of the Looms "flashy". My kids don't.)
16. Pretty much. Comes from growing up in Injun Territory before the telegraph lines came thru.
(17. Yes, but dwelling on past glories is a curse of the aging.)
18. Most people around here, right or wrong, would consider male witchery as gayesque. ALL men with no innate fashion sense fear that label. (That's a "Yes")
19. See #6.
20. Yes. I have a Scottish "fisher's glamour" talisman I wear that my grnadfather gave me. It's a round metal donut-shaped disc worn as a pendant with significant colored groups of 3 dots at the four compass points. It was supposed to get a North Sea fisherman back to port safely. He said no one in our family way back who wore one like it was ever lost at sea (HIS father was a fisherman, and so on back for hundreds of years).
There. Ignore the answers with parens around the whole thing, number an all.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|