||Daividh (guest, 220.127.116.11)
||January 6, 2001 at 3:30:25 PM
||Re: Anatye by PriaposLovs
And the French are very good at misunderstandings, ne c'est pas? Up in my daddy's back 40 (eastern Scotland) we had something similar. Until about 1820, both Christian and Nicholas were considered wimmen's names exclusively.
Oh course, if the residual BabyNuke lot we have left have their way, every name on earth will be used for females within the next few decades (and misspelt to boot). Then ALL of us guys will have to get our names from Norwegian kids' books.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Anatye - Mika Jan 2 2001, 9:45:42 PM
- Re: Anatye - Daividh Jan 5 2001, 7:16:28 PM
- Re: Anatye - PriaposLovs Jan 6 2001, 12:39:00 AM
- Re: Anatye - Daividh Jan 6 2001, 3:30:25 PM
- Re: Anatye - Lovs Priapos Jan 3 2001, 1:38:58 AM