View Message

<  >
Subject: The word for "song" you're looking for is "amhran" (with a little left-pointing accent mark over the second "a"). I believe it's pronounced something like "ahv-ron" (mh=v). nt
Author: Daividh   (guest,
Date: January 5, 2002 at 6:44:47 PM
Reply to: Irish Gaelic question. by Lilith

Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.

Messages in this thread: