||Need Help with a Name
||Sue (guest, 188.8.131.52)
||January 8, 2002 at 10:12:54 AM
I am wanting a different or unusual name for my baby. I would like to find a 1st name that will go with "Leona" for a middle name.
(lee-on-a) This middle name will be after my father, so it is important to me.
I like these names -
Cianna (See-an-a) **** (I like this one best)
Do any of these names sound good with Leona?
Does anyone have any other suggestions?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Need Help with a Name - Sue Jan 8 2002, 10:12:54 AM
- Re: Need Help with a Name - lisa Jan 15 2002, 10:05:13 PM
- "Raven" seems logical. - Juuitchan Jan 9 2002, 1:36:04 AM
- Im going to agree Cianna Leona sounds like the country Sierra Leone, and Kerrigan Leona doesn't seem to flow, Jaelyn works nicely, - Silver Jan 8 2002, 7:32:43 PM
- Re: Need Help with a Name - Agata Jan 8 2002, 5:50:00 PM
- Re: Need Help with a Name - Nanaea Jan 8 2002, 2:32:52 PM
- I like Aubrey the best. If you're gonna use Cianna (See-an-a), I'd spell it will an S so that she doesn't have to go through life with this dialogue: "Kee-ah-nuh?" "No, SEE-ah-nuh." n/t - Andrea Jan 8 2002, 11:33:04 AM