|Subject:||A note to Yahalome|
|Author:||Silver (guest, 18.104.22.168)|
|Date:||November 10, 2002 at 4:05:39 PM|
|Reply to:||Phonetics and Linguistics by Silver|
I have a few questions in regards to your email.
1) what sounds do the following letters sounds make
2) what do you mean voiced and unvoiced?
3) what about the vowel oy like from toy, nd uw like from two, but to me sounds like the double oo sound, but so many sites say it is unique
4) the word long, the 'ong' sound, is it made of other elements, or is it unique? (aw+n+ng??)
5) the word picture, can be pronounced like 'peik-chuhr' or u can say the 'ch' part with a t like sound, where the t and ch kind of blur together
any help from anyone on this is much appreicated
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|