||Re: this website
||Nanaea (Authenticated as Nanaea)
||February 22, 2001 at 3:54:54 PM
||this website by Meredith
"I do not believe that your website helped me in any way. I was looking for a more in depth description to my name and your website did not have it. If you can send me any more information, other than what is posted on your web site, I would appreciate it."
*We* would appreciate it if you would take a moment to re-read what you wrote above. Then consider the following:
1. Has this website made any claims to provide "in depth" descriptions of any of the MILLIONS of different names that people might have? Granted, "Meredith" isn't that unusual a name, but why should you expect this website to have an "in depth" description of it simply because it happens to be *your* name?
2. Have you spent any time lurking here first to try to FIND OUT what this website is all about? If you had, you would have discovered that there are *many* people who post name queries here, and who are graciously answered by the helpful "regulars" of this website.
3. Many of our regulars choose not to send e-mail answers out to strangers who turn up on this message board, for the simple reason that one also doesn't give one's private telephone number to a stranger. So please don't get upset if no one here elects to send you any information.
4. It was nice of you to post a "thank you" at the end of your message. That was appreciated, although the general tone of your message could have stood some improvement.
5. If one of us feels like it, maybe we'll post some more info on your name here in answer to your query. But right now, I don't feel like it. :)
Have a nice evening, Meredith.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|