||Phyllis (guest, 220.127.116.11)
||March 12, 2001 at 3:39:13 PM
||Name by Lindsay
Why not ask the Anagram Duo (or Trio, or Quartet) to anagram your first and middle names? It won't change the basic *power* infused in it, but it might be uniquely yours.
Another thing you could try is to translate what your name means into a different language. I'm currently working on Russian, Greek (PriaposLovs? Mind checking me after I work on it?), and Navajo. Yours doesn't have to be so esoteric, but it might work out. If you want, I could try getting yours in Gaelic, but it's up to you.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Name - Lindsay Feb 28 2001, 4:43:22 PM
- Re: Name - Phyllis Mar 12 2001, 3:39:13 PM
- Re: Name - Nanaea Mar 12 2001, 3:55:31 PM
- Re: Name - Phyllis Mar 13 2001, 11:45:14 AM
- Re: Name - Daividh Mar 1 2001, 5:51:50 PM
- Re: Name - Nanaea Mar 1 2001, 9:01:52 AM
- Re: Name - Daividh Mar 1 2001, 5:50:34 PM
- Re: Name - Nanaea Mar 2 2001, 3:03:17 AM
- Re: Name - PriaposLovs Mar 2 2001, 4:13:12 AM
- Re: Name - sarah Mar 1 2001, 8:01:59 AM