View Message

Subject: Re: help me again
Author: Chrisell   (Authenticated as Chrisell)
Date: August 30, 2005 at 9:00:34 PM
Reply to: help me again by xingyanting
Dan is already an English name - it's a nickname for Daniel (DAN-yel). Your boyfriend can just go by Dan and no-one will think it strange.

I gave you some suggestions for Ting - Tina (TEE-na) and Tiane (tee-AHN). You could also use Tiana (tee-AH-na) or Tianna (tee-AN-a)


All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. - J.R.R. Tolkien.

 Post a Response

Messages in this thread: