||তন্ময় ভট (guest, 184.108.40.206)
||May 21, 2008 at 11:00:16 AM
||Re: DOUGHT by prince i r
The concept of first name - middle name - last name is not valid cross culturally. In many places, especially in South India, the naming schemes do not follow that pattern.
Anyone know what the legal requirements are for represnting such names in official (say, immigration forms for the US) are?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- DOUGHT - PRINCE I R May 20 2008, 11:01:21 PM
- Re: DOUGHT - Anneza May 20 2008, 11:17:17 PM
- Re: DOUGHT - prince May 20 2008, 11:32:02 PM
- Re: DOUGHT - prince i r May 20 2008, 11:26:42 PM
- Re: DOUGHT - তন্ময় ভট May 21 2008, 11:00:16 AM