||Charlie Blue (Authenticated as Charlie1977)
||April 28, 2009 at 6:42:32 AM
||Re: Runa by _Minerva_
is pronounced as ROO-nah and not as ROO-nuh.
ROO-nuh, would be more as Rune
, but then again that would be ROO-neh, if it is spoken as someone from Scandinavia like me.
I've also added that in the comments ages ago.
What is AT4? Well, it's this: http://www.gabitevents.co.uk/
This message was edited by the author on April 28, 2009 at 6:45:52 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Runa - mermaidwriter1000 Apr 27 2009, 9:31:59 AM
- ROO-na (nt) - Dracotorix May 1 2009, 4:54:57 PM
- Re: Runa - _Minerva_ Apr 27 2009, 10:49:44 AM
- Nope! - Charlie Blue Apr 28 2009, 6:42:32 AM
- Re: Runa - mermaidwriter1000 Apr 27 2009, 11:25:01 AM