||Re: Meaning of my name
||Elizabeth (guest, 188.8.131.52)
||February 12, 2006 at 9:09:31 PM
||Meaning of my name by Damian
tame Pronunciation Key
adj. tam·er, tam·est
1. Brought from wildness into a domesticated or tractable state.
2. Naturally unafraid; not timid: “The sea otter is gentle and relatively tame” (Peter Matthiessen).
3. Submissive; docile; fawning: tame obedience.
4. Insipid; flat: a tame Christmas party.
5. Sluggish; languid; inactive: a tame river.
this is what it means from the online dictionary
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|