I'm so tired of this, Chrisell. I'm tired of it.
I get an e-mail from you, just seeing if you're okay - and it sounds like a whining, little 14 year old. I daren't say anything - I'm wrong.
Elinor did not call you a liar, I'm sorry to say.
You're overly sensitive, a drama queen, need to control every detail, constantly need to be right. Whenever you're not, you throw a hissy fit and run away.
I am SO tired of this - get a goddamn life. Did I assume? Yes, because of the rest of your preachy, annoying posts.
Get a life.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Just talked to the NY Times about... - Mike C May 15 2006, 5:43:21 PM
- Mike C - the article made the Washingon Post, too - Siri May 22 2006, 12:33:36 PM
- Re: Just talked to the NY Times about... - Andrew May 19 2006, 1:38:43 PM
- My Overall Impressions of the Name - Lala May 18 2006, 5:06:38 PM
- Re: The article appears: - Cleveland Kent Evans May 18 2006, 10:38:18 AM
- Re: Just talked to the NY Times about... - Mike C May 17 2006, 4:41:23 PM
- We get too overwrought about it; it's the GP name of the masses; so what? - Lillian May 17 2006, 12:46:35 PM
- Re: Just talked to the NY Times about... - Keepskuh May 17 2006, 11:36:27 AM
- Talking about name anagrams of "heaven"... - Pavlos May 17 2006, 5:39:36 AM
- Re: Just talked to the NY Times about... - ADT May 16 2006, 11:58:20 AM
- "Very American" was my first reacton to Nevaeh - Ylva May 16 2006, 10:38:26 AM
- Re: Just talked to the NY Times about... - Cleveland Kent Evans May 16 2006, 9:46:54 AM
- Re: Just talked to the NY Times about... - Anneza May 15 2006, 11:02:32 PM
- Re: - mirfak May 16 2006, 10:42:29 AM
- I do have an opinion... - little_kit May 15 2006, 8:49:57 PM
- You're getting famous... - Siri May 15 2006, 6:30:08 PM