||Re: To Caroline & Colleen
||Gia Nadine (guest, 22.214.171.124)
||May 8, 2001 at 8:42:27 AM
||Names by Caroline
Well I colleen I dont think Caleb is going to be over popular. I named my son that and I havent really into any other child named Caleb. But I do agree that Hayley is a beautiful name, but that name is becoming popular.
I like Lily and Raven for girls. And boys I like Caleb(obviously) and maybe River. I like Jack, though it is a little bit of an older name.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Names - Caroline May 7 2001, 10:43:53 AM
- Re: Names - JR May 9 2001, 4:17:04 PM
- Re: To Caroline & Colleen - Gia Nadine May 8 2001, 8:42:27 AM
- Re: Names - Heather May 8 2001, 1:16:41 AM
- Re: Names - Colleen May 7 2001, 7:27:24 PM
- Re: Names - chassity Lowry May 7 2001, 1:51:36 PM
- Re: Names - 'Cole May 7 2001, 12:41:41 AM