||Cool! I'm a Prime Minister!
||Nanaea (Authenticated as Nanaea)
||May 21, 2001 at 9:08:59 PM
||Kingdomality by Selwyn
"Your distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, arrogant, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."
Oooo, I'm so conceited now, there will be NO livin' with me on this board! Hahahahahaha!
Although what I reeeeeally wanted to be was Daividh's Black Knight!
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Kingdomality - Selwyn May 21 2001, 4:59:17 PM
- Hey, I'm married to a White Knight! Weird, huh? :) n/t - Nanaea May 24 2001, 3:53:45 PM
- The 12 Kingdomality Personality Types - Nanaea May 22 2001, 9:57:40 AM
- Nan, lets divide and RULEEEEEE!!!!!!! - Pavlos a.k.a. Mister Empirin May 22 2001, 3:10:58 AM
- Re: Kingdomality - Tracie May 22 2001, 2:15:07 AM
- Re: Kingdomality - Mike C May 22 2001, 1:15:48 AM
- I'm the Benevolent Ruler! Is that, like, good? (:)) n/t - Andrea May 21 2001, 9:26:19 PM
- Cool! I'm a Prime Minister! - Nanaea May 21 2001, 9:08:59 PM
- Re: Kingdomality - Daividh May 21 2001, 6:35:06 PM
- Re: Kingdomality - Phyllis May 21 2001, 5:10:11 PM
- Re: Kingdomality - nix May 21 2001, 5:08:26 PM
- Nice - Selwyn May 21 2001, 5:13:49 PM