||Maybe a Dane can help out here...
||Charlie (Authenticated as Charlie Blue)
||September 10, 2004 at 2:56:40 PM
||Ronja? by Leona
It's prn the same way in Denmark as it is in Sweden. Since the two languages is roughly the same.
Ronja is prn RON-yah.
- Charlie (Who loved this book as a child. And the TV serie for kids that was made.)
This message was edited by the author on September 10, 2004 at 2:59:17 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Ronja? - Leona Sep 9 2004, 7:02:05 PM
- Thanks everyone!!! - Leona Sep 10 2004, 4:29:45 PM
- Maybe a Dane can help out here... - Charlie Sep 10 2004, 2:56:40 PM
- Re: Ronja? - Andy Sep 9 2004, 10:31:03 PM
- Re: Ronja? - Satu Sep 9 2004, 9:46:34 PM
- Re: Ronja? - Miss Claire Sep 9 2004, 7:21:49 PM
- Re: Ronja? - Miranda Sep 9 2004, 7:12:51 PM