|Subject:||Jumping on the bandwagon (and ripping off Ludwig & Caroline)|
|Author:||Billina (Authenticated as Billina)|
|Date:||January 16, 2013 at 12:01:07 PM|
More questions, also gathered from online sources. :)
1. What would you do differently, if you knew nobody would judge you?
2. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
3. What are three of your greatest strengths?
4. What are three of your greatest weaknesses?
5. If you had to guess your life purpose by looking at your life to date, what would it be?
6. What are you passionate about?
7. Are the rich morally obligated to give charity to the poor? Why or why not?
8. What is your most vivid memory?
"An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way."
"And by the way, dearie, your punctuation sucks canal water!"
-The ghost of Vivian Vance
This message was edited by the author on January 16, 2013 at 12:01:56 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|