There are some changes to browsing names on the site.
1. There is now a dedicated page to begin your browsing: https://www.behindthename.com/names/search
2. Search criteria will show at the top of the page and can be modified without having to open the advanced search form (as long as the search is not too complex)
3. The rhyming search is back after an absence of several years!
4. When searching by number of syllables or sound, you can specify the language
5. The search criteria are a little easier to open, since you can click anywhere on the title, not just the checkbox
6. Bug fixes to the search by sound... eg. names that start with a fricative and end with a "t" sound: https://www.behindthename.com/names/sound/(f)*t
This message was edited by the author on May 18, 2019 at 2:13 AM