I started out talking about the ones I like best but I somehow ended up writing about them all.
Fionán - love it spelled Fionnan
. One N looks strange to me.Kieran
- spelled Ciaran
looks like it could become trendy quickly, if it isn't already.Miles
makes me think of someone who is mean. Milo
is really sweet though.
Finch - interesting! I could see myself using it as a middle name, but not a first.
" - eh, not my style.Murray
- not a fan; because of an unfortunate association, it makes me think of a dumb jock.Cyril
- I only think of the Cyrillic alphabet, unfortunately (and end up pronouncing it wrong.)Lennox
- not my style; makes me think of MacBeth.
Vyvyan - I would normally criticize such a spelling, but since I know it's from a literary source, I totally understand the appeal.Darcy
- Mr. Daaahhhrcy! a guilty pleasure for me.
Runner Up: Monday
- I'll just say I am not a fan.
- sweet and spunky.Estella
- not a fan of Ella
Finja - interesting. I'll have to think this one over.Georgiana
- dislike; seems snooty.Mabel
- warm, friendly, and inviting; love it.Juliet
- I go back and forth on this one.Viviana
- I prefer Vivienne
. It has more zest.Magda
- shortened for of Magdalena
? Hmm. I could get behind that...
Siân - Welsh, and exotic but restrained. Lovely.Philippa
- never understood the appeal.
Runner Up: Frances
has been growing on me. She's lovely.