||Re: This or that
||humblebee (Authenticated as humblebee)
||October 4, 2012 at 8:13:22 AM
||This or that by Lily
Ashley or Lindsay: Lindsay. I dislike it less.
Lindsey or Lindsay: Lindsay. It's always looked the "most correct" to me. Maybe the first Lindsays I met spelled it this way.
Sidney or Lindsay: Sydney. I like Sid/Syd as nicknames.
Sidney or Sydney: Sydney. I'm used to seeing Sydney for girls. I've only known a couple old men and one little boy named Sidney.
Callie or Cali: - Callie. I think it's prettier, and I tend not to like names that end in I. Most people would pronounce Cali the way you want, I think, because it's already familiar as a nn for California.
Calista nn Cali or Callista nn Callie: I'd split the difference to use my favorite spelling of both--Calista, nn Callie. I don't need the spelling of a nn to be included in the name, though. If forced to choose between these two, I'd pick the second option. I dislike Callista with two Ls, but not as much as I dislike Cali.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- This or that - Lily Oct 3 2012, 6:52:27 PM
- Re: This or that - littleRainbow Oct 4 2012, 1:11:32 PM
- Re: This or that - erb816 Oct 4 2012, 12:27:19 PM
- Re: This or that - Millie Oct 4 2012, 11:31:08 AM
- Re: This or that - AnastasiaE Oct 4 2012, 8:45:07 AM
- Re: This or that - humblebee Oct 4 2012, 8:13:22 AM
- Re: This or that - November Oct 4 2012, 8:06:11 AM
- Re: This or that - Crista Oct 4 2012, 7:20:57 AM
- Re: This or that - HoneyBee Oct 4 2012, 6:03:18 AM
- Re: This or that - Ninor Oct 4 2012, 2:00:02 AM
- Re: This or that - Delphi_Blue Oct 4 2012, 12:26:25 AM
- Re: This or that - Serafina Starstrider Oct 4 2012, 12:01:08 AM
- Re: This or that - mirfak Oct 3 2012, 11:37:56 PM
- Re: This or that - Anneza Oct 3 2012, 10:44:19 PM
- Re: This or that - Alcyone Oct 3 2012, 8:40:20 PM
- Re: This or that - persephone1313 Oct 3 2012, 8:22:06 PM
- Re: This or that - Sofia Oct 3 2012, 6:57:14 PM