||Millie (Authenticated as ImSorryIfILoveYou96)
||October 7, 2012 at 8:27:17 AM
||Kaya by Lily
1) Kaya, I also prefer the way it looks
1) Still Kaya
3) I pronounce Kaya as KAY-ah, and Kya would be KY-ah. I don't have a preference because to me they are two different names.
4) To me KAY-ah is the only way to pronounce Kaya, if someone was pronouncing the name KY-ah I would immediately think it was spelt Kya.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Kaya - Lily Oct 6 2012, 4:49:43 PM
- Re: Kaya - humblebee Oct 7 2012, 5:41:54 PM
- Re: Kaya - Millie Oct 7 2012, 8:27:17 AM
- Re: Kaya - overtheclouds Oct 7 2012, 5:26:19 AM
- Re: Kaya - Delphi_Blue Oct 6 2012, 11:15:18 PM
- Re: Kaya - Julia Oct 6 2012, 9:43:29 PM
- Re: Kaya - findthesea Oct 6 2012, 6:46:01 PM
- Re: Kaya - Malin Oct 6 2012, 5:42:57 PM