||20th Century Greats
||Nanaea (Authenticated as Nanaea)
||February 9, 2001 at 3:12:49 PM
||Re: Huub! by Daividh
"...their choices were: instant noodles, video games, and Akira Kurosawa."
@@@@ That's very interesting, Daividh.
"Of course, it's easy to feel superior (the Nipponese and French have done it for centuries). But what do you suppose AMERICANS would come up with in a similar survey? I don't want to think about it."
@@@@ But you did ask, nevertheless! I dunno what AMERICANS might have chosen, but I think I can tell you what JAPANESE ANAGRAMMISTS would have chosen:
Dissonant Elton, aged movies, and the Amerasian ovum-wok.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Huub! - Daividh Feb 7 2001, 6:06:43 PM
- Re: Huub! - PriaposLovs Feb 8 2001, 1:12:07 AM
- Re: Huub! - Deeefidh Feb 9 2001, 12:58:41 AM
- Re: Huub! - Nanaea Feb 8 2001, 2:48:09 AM
- Re: Huub! - Daividh Feb 8 2001, 6:22:29 PM
- Related Spam - PriaposLovs Feb 9 2001, 11:07:12 PM
- Re: Huub! - Nanaea Feb 9 2001, 10:51:17 AM
- Re: Huub! - Daividh Feb 9 2001, 12:52:19 AM
- Re: Huub! - ERIN MCGUIGAN Feb 25 2002, 8:41:53 AM
- Re: Huub! - PriaposLovs Feb 9 2001, 10:52:29 PM
- 20th Century Greats - Nanaea Feb 9 2001, 3:12:49 PM
- Re: Huub! - Nanaea Feb 7 2001, 6:34:57 PM