||Arimaen (guest, 126.96.36.199)
||September 25, 2002 at 7:21:51 AM
In the Births column in my local paper today I saw that a woman had
named her daughter MONTANA CHEYENNE.
OMG! There are several reasons I am against this.
I) Montana is the name of a state
II) Cheyenne is a silly name
III) WRONG COUNTRY!!!!! (We're in Australia dammit! I would be even less repulsed if she was named Kylie (ick ick ick ick anyway)
The woman is not American and has ABSOLUTELY NOT CONNECTION to the US in any way shape or form (a friend of a friend knows her and told me so). What's going on.
Anyone please tell me if they think this silly I will be ever so relieved if anyone agrees with me!
ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!
By the way I have nothing against the US. Its just so out of place!
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Oh no - Arimaen Sep 25 2002, 7:21:51 AM
- Re: Oh no - Emily K (noticed another Emily!) Oct 8 2002, 6:20:51 AM
- Re: Oh no - Rebecca Sep 26 2002, 3:03:35 AM
- Re: Oh no - Anneza Sep 26 2002, 1:15:02 AM
- A question, Arimaen... - Daividh Sep 25 2002, 8:55:17 PM
- Re: Oh no - Holly Sep 25 2002, 3:50:17 PM
- Re: Oh no - ADT Sep 25 2002, 9:49:26 AM
- What's the problem - Satu Sep 25 2002, 9:39:28 AM
- Oh yes - Pavlos Sep 25 2002, 8:40:11 AM
- Re: Oh no - Kay Sep 25 2002, 8:03:41 AM