||Arimaen (guest, 184.108.40.206)
||September 26, 2002 at 9:27:19 PM
||Re: What's the problem by Lilith
The biggest problem that I have with Montana is that It would be
like someone in the US naming their child New South Wales!
Yet, I would put up with Victoria. Its nice and its where I live. It was also a NAME before it ever became a PLACE.
I just don't like the look of Cheyenne, too awkward.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Oh no - Arimaen Sep 25 2002, 7:21:51 AM
- Re: Oh no - Emily K (noticed another Emily!) Oct 8 2002, 6:20:51 AM
- Re: Oh no - Rebecca Sep 26 2002, 3:03:35 AM
- Re: Oh no - Anneza Sep 26 2002, 1:15:02 AM
- A question, Arimaen... - Daividh Sep 25 2002, 8:55:17 PM
- Re: Oh no - Holly Sep 25 2002, 3:50:17 PM
- Re: Oh no - ADT Sep 25 2002, 9:49:26 AM
- What's the problem - Satu Sep 25 2002, 9:39:28 AM
- Oh yes - Pavlos Sep 25 2002, 8:40:11 AM
- Re: Oh no - Kay Sep 25 2002, 8:03:41 AM