||তন্ময় ভট (guest, 188.8.131.52)
||March 29, 2008 at 8:09:02 AM
||Re: Masajuto by Capital R
Completely confused now: why African, and not, say, from New Guinea?
I was just following the conversation (because I like to catch up on all posts by certain people) and ask only because the suggestion seemed so bizarre given the conversation so far! Does Japanese borrow a lot from an African language, or did you mean in this case there was a similarity in the phonetics with some part of Africa?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Masajuto - Capital R Mar 25 2008, 7:25:26 AM
- Re: Masajuto - ClaudiaS Mar 25 2008, 8:01:27 PM
- Re: Masajuto - Capital R Mar 27 2008, 4:46:50 PM
- Re: Masajuto - ClaudiaS Mar 28 2008, 6:57:33 AM
- Re: Masajuto - Capital R Mar 28 2008, 4:42:21 PM
- Re: Masajuto - তন্ময় ভট Mar 29 2008, 8:09:02 AM