I'm jewish, and I saw many misconceptions in the Jwish names list. I don't really know where to post my remarks - so I'll try here.MARGALIT
- is not hebrew for Margaret
- it means a gemstone in hebrew.ADAM
- is the hebrew word for man, but moreover - it's the name of the first man on earth (in the bible).ADI
- doesn't mean "my jewel", but simply "a jewel".ADINA
- In hebrew it looks like òãéðäALIYAH
- it may mean "ascension", but it really means "immigration to Israel
- also means "my father".
And so on... I can go on in this matter...