||Silver (guest, 184.108.40.206)
||March 5, 2003 at 11:34:25 AM
First and foremost, HI!
Secondly, I have a question on the name Jesus, not the Hay-soos form, but the name of the Christ-child.
In the original hebrew bibal Jesus' name was Yeshua?
what does Yeshua ben Yoseph mean?
is it like Yeshua son of Yoseph, which is what we call Joseph?
Oh... and since I am on the topic if anyone happens to know off the top of their head, was Mary told by God to name th Christ-child this, or did she just... do it?
While im on the biblical kick, we all know Joseph was originally from Bethlehem, but was Mary?
If you guys don't want to get into Biblic discussions on this board or dont know the answer to the Bible questions, I am sure maybe if i read the thing i could figure it out, im more interested in the name stuff, because that i cant figure out on my own, lol.
Nice to see everyone again
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Jesus - Silver Mar 5 2003, 11:34:25 AM
- Re: Jesus - Yahalome Mar 12 2003, 1:01:24 AM
- Re: satan - deanira Mar 10 2003, 5:03:13 AM
- ignore all other posts and just respond to this one plz - Silver Mar 6 2003, 11:47:02 AM
- Re: Jesus - Magia Mar 5 2003, 8:29:40 PM
- ehhh??? - Silver Mar 6 2003, 11:18:48 AM
- Re: Jesus - Sophia Mar 6 2003, 4:11:05 AM
- Re: Jesus - Phyllis Mar 5 2003, 5:59:01 PM
- Re: Jesus - Yahalome Mar 12 2003, 12:47:11 AM
- Re: Jesus - Maeve Celyn Mar 5 2003, 4:48:42 PM
- arg... more - Silver Mar 5 2003, 1:11:02 PM
- me again... - Silver Mar 5 2003, 12:37:58 PM
- me again... - Silver Mar 5 2003, 11:38:05 AM